Chief of Staff Asia subscription drive -
Frequently Asked Questions
What prizes are on offer in the Chief of Staff Asia subscription drive?
First prize is an Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max, valued at SGD 1,799. Second prize is a three-day, two-night staycation at the Shangri-La Rasa resort on Sentosa Island, valued at SGD 1,070. Further prizes are likely to be announced before the end of the subscription drive.
Who is eligible to participate in the give-away?
All verified HR professionals who subscribe before the deadline of November 18, 2022 will be included in the prize draw.
How do you verify HR professionals?
Chief of Staff Asia runs a number of simple online checks to ensure we are reaching our target audience and building a strong-knit HR community across Singapore and Southeast Asia. We only use the information you provide us, including job title, company, and email address, and will reach out to you directly if we need anything further.
I subscribed to Chief of Staff Asia just after your launch in 2021. Will I be included in the give-away?
Yes. All subscriptions will be included in the draw. Just make sure we have verified your HR professional status.
I am not an HR professional. Can I still subscribe?
Absolutely. You'll receive full access to Chief of Staff Asia's content, including its research papers, video presentations, and newsletters. The magazine delivery and give-away promotion are, however, reserved for verified HR professionals.
Why are HR professionals based outside of Singapore not eligible for the give-away?
Chief of Staff Asia is a regional publication covering all of Southeast Asia, and we urge all HR professionals to subscribe for free magazines and digital content, no matter where they call home in the region. The prizes in the current give-away are difficult to deliver internationally, hence it is open only to Singapore residents. We are planning similar drives in each of Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, and Vietnam in the near future.
If I subscribe today, will I forego the chance to be part of a prize give-away in one of those countries?
No. Just like in Singapore, those future give-aways will include all relevant subscriptions, regardless of when they signed up. So you can enjoy the content and magazines today, and still be in the running for prizes at future Subscriber Drives.
Chief of Staff Asia subscription drive - The fine print
* The subscriber drive and associated prize giveaway is conducted in Singapore by Chief of Staff Asia Pty Ltd (UEN: 202131479H)
* The giveaway is open to all Singapore residents (citizen, permanent resident or work permit-holder) who subscribe to Chief of Staff Asia as an "HR professional looking to join the community" before the declared closing date.
* Chief of Staff Asia will verify each subscriber's HR professional status before entering them into the prize draw. Subscribers will be notified if their status cannot be verified.
* Subscribers are able to accept magazine deliveries from Chief of Staff Asia, but this is not needed for entry into the prize draw.
* The first prize (Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max) will be supplied as a cash-value injection (SGD 1,799) into an Apple account as directed by the winner
* The second prize (two-night staycation at the Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa) will be supplied as a voucher with a minimum 5 months' validity
* All winners will be notified after the prize draw on Monday, December 5.